God’s love for the entire world is at the center of the Gospel, and because of this great love, He wants to use each of us to grow His Kingdom of believers. As a follower of Jesus, you have a powerful role to play: An ambassador of grace.
Discipleship Pathway > Take Grace to Your World
From beginning to end, God’s plan has been for all nations and every people group on earth to know Him and worship Him. He wants the earth to be filled with His glory. One day this will be accomplished when people from every tribe, tongue, people, and nation worship Him. This is our future, and we get to be a part of that now.
You are called to represent the Living God on this earth, reflecting His character to the rest of the world, both in word and in deed. You were created to make Him known. You have many opportunities to share the Gospel to your neighbors, families, and co-workers. Disciples do this by living like Jesus-Living on mission. You are called to take grace not just across the street but around the world to people who are hurting and in need, and to places where the name of Jesus has never been spoken.
Scriptures to Read & Study
- Psalm 67:1-4
- Matthew 28:18-20
- Acts 1:8
- Acts 20:18-24
- Romans 1:16-17
- Romans 10:14-15
- Revelation 7:9-10
Thought and Discussion Questions
- How can God use you right here in our city?
- How may God be calling you to be involved in international mission work?
- Have you been actively involved in local mission work in our city? Why or why not?
- Have you considered a short term mission trip to another culture? Why or why not?
- What fears do you have about leaving your comfort zone to spread the message of grace? How can you rely on God to conquer those fears?
- Who do you know, right now, that doesn’t know the Good News of Jesus?
- How are you actively seeking to pray for these and communicate the Gospel?